Smart garage door opener with Google Home
Voice control for garage door openers
If you're looking for a smart garage door opener that works with Google Home, you can install Remootio which is very easy to set up — just attach a few wires to your existing garage door opener, download the Remootio app to your smartphone, and you're ready to go.
Is it compatible with existing garage door openers?
If you're wondering whether your garage door is compatible, you can check it by entering the model number of your garage door opener below:
What Google Home features / voice commands does Remootio support?
- Okay Google, open the garage door.
- Okay Google, close the garage door.
- Okay Google, is my garage door open?
What other features does Remootio have?
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity (it works even if you don't have Wi-Fi in your garage)
- You can share one of the 20 virtual keys with family and friends via QR code or text message and revoke/ manage their access rights easily.
- Besides Google Home, it also works with Amazon Alexa and Samsung SmartThings
- Push notifications: get alerts when someone opens your garage door
- Auto open (Garage door opens automatically as you arrive home)
- Automations (Open and close your garage door at certain times of the day on certain days of the week)
- Works with Apple Watch and Siri shortcuts
- Security: 256 bit end-to-end encryption
How to set up Remootio with Google Home?
You can set up the Google Home integration in a few simple steps: Setup Remootio with Google Home
How can I get a smart garage door opener for my older model garage door?
You can get your Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled smart garage door opener from Remootio.com
If you are not sure about compatibility with your garage door opener, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org