Instruction Manual for FAAC 842 MP Gate Openers
Click on the link below to download the instruction manual of FAAC 842 MP
FAAC 842 MP is compatible with Remootio Wi-Fi & Bluetooth smart gate opener accessory.
With Remootio, you can:
Use your smartphone to control your FAAC 842 MP gate opener via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or over the Internet.
- Check if your gate is open or closed.
- Use Amazon Alexa, Google Home or Samsung SmartThings to operate the gate.
- Check who opened or closed the gate.
- Use your Apple Watch and Siri Shortcuts to operate the gate.
- Send virtual keys to your family, friends, guests or your gardener and revoke their access rights anytime.
- Open the gate automatically as you arrive home (geofencing).
- Schedule when the gate should automatically open and close.
- and much more!
- A functional electric gate opener
- A Remootio unit
- A small screw driver
- A wiring diagram for easy installation
(Enter the model number of your gate opener below and take a look at the wiring diagram)
The necessary wires and sensor parts are included in the kit.
To power the Remootio unit, you can use the included wall mount AC adapter or you can use one of the adapters below if you don't have a wall socket near your gate opener:
Remootio 3 feature summary:
||Most electric gates|
||Most garage door openers|
||Most electric strikes|
Please use the compatibility checker to make sure that Remootio 3 is compatible with your gate or garage door opener.
||Bluetooth (also works when there is no Wi-Fi / Internet access)|
||Wi-Fi (local network)|
||Internet (via Wi-Fi)|
Smart Home Integrations:
||iOS and Android Smartphones|
||256 bit end-to-end encryption|
||Alerts & notifications|
||Open / Close status sensor|
||20 virtual keys & easy key sharing|
||Wiring diagrams available for most electric gate and garage door openers|
||Small dimensions - fits almost anywhere|
||Wide operating voltage range: 5-32VDC & 12-24VAC|
||2x output relays|
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.