You can easily make your Ditec gate opener smart
The good news is that you don't need to buy a new opener to have a smart gate opener. You can simply install Remootio, a small hardware add-on to make your existing gate opener smart. Remootio needs to be wired to the control board of your existing Ditec gate opener and connects to your smart home hub and smartphone via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
You'll be able to:
- Use your smartphone to control your gate via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or over the Internet.
- Check if your gate is open or closed.
- Use Amazon Alexa, Google Home or Samsung SmartThings to operate the gate.
- Check who opened or closed the gate.
- Use your Apple Watch and Siri Shortcuts to operate the gate.
- Send virtual keys to your family, friends, guests or your gardener and revoke their access rights anytime.
- Open the gate automatically as you arrive home (geofencing).
- Schedule when the gate should automatically open and close.
- A working gate opener
- A Remootio unit
- A small cross head screw driver
- A wiring diagram for easy installation
(Select the model number of your gate opener below and take a look at the wiring diagram)
The necessary wires and sensor parts are included in the kit.
To power the Remootio unit, you can use the included wall mount AC adapter or you can use one of the adapters below if you don't have a wall socket near your gate opener:
If you have multiple gates, you'll need to install one Remootio unit for each gate opener and you'll be able to control all of your Ditec openers from the same app.